Sunday, October 5, 2008

I did it!

I changed my blog header and it doesn't look like crap! The only way this thing goes with my title is that the banner is shaped like pizza slices, right?

So, we're doing some serious purging around here. We gathered ALL of the DS, gameboy, gamecube, playstation, xbox, and psp games and a bunch of movies PLUS the nintendo gamecube, a nintendo gameboy advance, the xbox 1 AND a playstation 2 we didn't want and took the whole lot to Gamestop to see what we could get for them. One hour later we walked out with a credit for $330!!! Yay! Now Santa can get MarioKart plus 4 wheels for Christmas and maybe Wii fit and/or maybe Guitar Hero or Rock Band. And we picked up an extra Xbox 360 controller. We only had one and the boys have never been able to play 2 player games. So now we're down to the Wii, the Xbox 360, one DS, and one PSP. I feel lightweight now!

Saturday my mom is having a yard sale with a friend and we're putting in a bunch of our crap. I've got furniture, small appliances, toys, clothes, CRAP to put in there. I'd like to make a couple of hundred - sure would be nice for Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas, I actually got Jason to look at the Ipod Touch today. That's a vast improvement.

On sadder notes, Carson's team lost their football game yesterday. Sucks, but we were playing last year's champion. It was 19 - 0 but considering the other team is way bigger and faster, we parents thought the boys played really well. I'm slacking at taking pictures the last 2 weeks.

Here's a digi page I did today for the "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" challenge at www.thescrappingspot.com :

1 comment:

Candace H said...

LOVE your new blog header / banner - so cute! And wtg on the clean-out, credit & hopefully Christmas cash!