Sunday, November 9, 2008

An Award for Me?

So, Annette bestowed this on me:

OK, so I have to name 6 things I value and 6 things I don't value. And then I have to pass this award on to 6 other bloggers/friends.

I value:

1-pizza. Hey, it's the title of my blog. I have to get this in everything I do.

2-my boys. I can't be generic and say children because honestly, I don't want girls.

3-my husband. Well I have to be mushy and include him, too. Plus he keeps me in line.

4-my online friends. I can't really say in real life friends because a) I don't have that many due to moving around and b) I have a lot of online friends due to moving around.

5-my parents. Ooops, I almost forgot them!

6-humor. These lists are hard. I'm shallow and don't value much else.

I don't value:

1-lazy people. How much harder can it be to turn to the left and bring something to me rather than going the same distance to the right to put it in the mail room?

2-stupid drivers. Dude, seriously, if you need to be there that quickly, leave sooner. If you can't leave sooner, give it up and deal. And the white edge around a stop sign doesn't make it optional. Just because "no one else really stops there" doesn't mean you shouldn't. If I'm in the left lane PASSING OTHER CARS, get off my ass. I don't need bump-drafted.

3-the Bachelor, the Bachelorette, and all those other stupid reality shows.

4-the Big 10 football conference. Seriously, the SEC has killed you every time. Deal.

5-too much homework in 2nd grade. Can you tell I'm having issues with this?

6-laundry. The dryer is dinging now. *sigh*

No comments: