Saturday, November 29, 2008

Man, I'm so lame

I realized I posted ON Thanksgiving but didn't post anything I was thankful for! Most of you who know me know that I am NOT a mushy type of person. So really, it's hard for me to make this long dramatic post about how I'm thankful we're all alive, thankful we have a home and food, etc. So, in the spirit of my non-traditional, non-mushy way, here's my thankful list:

Scrapbook supplies - without these, I would be a bigger blob spending more time in front of the tv. Or I'd be a big blob gamer in front of the computer
Scrappy friends - without these I might be a tad insane
DVR - dude, whoever came up with this idea is a GENIUS!
Pioneer Woman, Rocco DiSpirito, Nigella Lawson, et al - I *heart* cooking and they've got great recipes!

OK, that's my list for now!

I think today we're going to put up the Christmas stuff so I'll try to come back with pics tonight or tomorrow!

1 comment:

Christina in Salem Oregon said...

Yes but do you USE the cookbooks?